Student / Trainee Awards Program
The Student/Trainee Awards Program at the SRC supports outstanding scholars interested in, or currently engaged in HIV prevention social research. The Program offers funding support for student/trainee research projects and research dissemination activities. The program was created to:
- Support scholarly research in the field of HIV prevention social research;
- Support scholarly research in Aboriginal HIV health research (LaVerne Monette Award);
- Foster the continued development of Canadian HIV prevention research capacity;
- Advance knowledge transfer and exchange between researchers and stakeholder groups to advance HIV prevention policies and practices;
- Engage new researchers in an innovative Canadian network committed to addressing the social and structural drivers influencing effective HIV prevention in Canada and abroad.
For more information on these programs including eligibility criteria and how to apply, please download the application form and guidelines.
Application Deadline: Thursday, December 12, 2013 by 5:00pm EST